Sister Effect exists to catalyze lifestyles of worship and exceptional generosity by connecting women of the developed world with the basic needs of women and girls in South Sudan to promote holistic and sustainable female health.
- Indigenously – by way of partnerships that serve through South Sudanese leaders
- Collaboratively – with local and overseas South Sudanese communities, faith-based partnerships and women and girls of faith
- Holistically – by addressing physical human need first so that we’re best able to tend emotional and spiritual needs
- Entrepreneurially – by inviting women and girls to invest their creativity, time and passions to evoke change rather than soliciting immediate donations
- Contemplatively – by seeking God’s guidance and direction in all of our endeavors
“…And if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday…” Isaiah 58:10